Two journalists from Fox news, Pierre Zakrzewski, and Oleksandra “Sasha” Kuvshynova have been killed on Monday during an attack in the ongoing war in Ukraine.

According to the channel, both 55-year-old, long time war photojournalist, Zakrzewski and 24-year-old Ukrainian journalist, Kuvshynova who has been working as a consultant for the network, were reportedly killed during the attack, CNN reports.

Apart from the two of them, it was also reported that Fox News correspondent, Benjamin Hall has been hospitalized after sustaining serious injury.

The development has made Ukraine’s Ministry of Defense react. On Tuesday, it said, ‘”The truth is the target.”

Fox News Media chief executive Suzanne Scott, while announcing both deaths said the team’s vehicle came under fire as they were reporting.

Meanwhile, an advisor to the Ukrainian interior minister, Anton Gerashchenko has blamed artillery shelling by Russian forces.

The deaths of Zakrzewski and Kuvshynova was reported after award-winning American documentarian, Brent Renaud was killed on Sunday in an attack that also injured journalist Juan Arredondo.

Earlier this month, a Sky News team released footage showing them being violently ambushed.