Nigerian music artiste, Kizz Daniel has made some comments and apologised to Tanzanian music fans for failing to make himself present on Sunday night, at the Summer Amplified Show, which Str8up Vibes organised.

The ‘Buga’ crooner’s comments were made following his arrest by organisers of the Summer Amplified Show in Tanzania for failing to perform at the much-anticipated show.

His absence at the venue later triggered anger from ready fans who came to see him perform, prompting them to express their grievances in a negative way.

The actual reason for his absence in the planned show was later revealed in an interview session with radio personality Daddy Freeze, where the show promoter Steven Uwa said that Kizz Daniel opted out of the show because the airline he flew with did not bring all his baggage.

The cost of Kizz Daniel’s performance fee, $60,000 was also disclosed by the show promoter.

Speaking further on the show, he revealed that he spent nothing less than $300,000 because it was a premium event.

According to him the excuse by the singer for not coming to the show was tagged flimsy.

However, with so much remorse, Kizz Daniel while addressing a press conference in Tanzania has apologised to the people of Tanzania, (fans) and the show organisers, with a promise to perform.

In the words of the singer, “We agreed to put up a show on Friday. A free show. So, I will be partnering with Str8up Vibes.

Also, I must apologise to the fans. None of this was intentional. I love my job. Mainly, I love performing.

“I didn’t mean to disrespect the fans. It was never intentional. I wanted to perform. I came to Tanzania to perform, but due to some circumstances way over my power, we couldn’t make that happen.

“I apologise once again to the people of Tanzania, and I hope you guys give me another chance to give you a show, to give you a proper show, a beautiful show,” the ‘Buga’ crooner said

On his reason for not performing Kizz Daniel stated that when he arrived in Nairobi from Kampala, the plane he was supposed to fly in (connecting flight) had already departed.

He then stayed in Nairobi for eight hours and got a connecting flight at 8:30 p.m.

Upon arriving in Dar es Salaam, he said he discovered that some of his belongings had been forgotten.

He also said, “The organisers assured me we’d get other equipment. We arrived at the hotel at 9 p.m. and sent my band to the hall to practice.

“Unfortunately, the band failed because the fans had already entered the venue.

“I tried contacting the designers here to get clothes. When I decided to leave the venue, I was told it was unsafe already. The fans got angry”.

“We agreed with the organisers that we will apologise to the fans and organise another show.

“On the second day, news spread and the police followed me to the hotel, not to arrest me but to question me about what happened.”