The rest of the singer’s Dangerous Woman Tour is postponed “indefinitely.”

Ariana Grande, the singer whose Manchester, England, concert ended in tragedy Monday, said she is “broken. from the bottom of my heart, i am so so sorry,” adding, “i don’t have words.”

The 23-year-old star was unharmed in an attack just outside the Manchester Arena by a suspected suicide bomber. At least 22 people were killed and 50 injured in the explosion.
Scooter Braun, the New York company that represents Grande, also said in statement: “Our hearts are broken. Words cannot express our sorrow for the victims and families harmed in this senseless attack. We mourn the live of children and loved ones taken in this cowardly act.”
The statement also thanked Manchester’s first responders and asked the public to “hold the victims, their families and all those affected in your hearts and prayers.”

Grande’s international Dangerous Woman Tour has been “postponed indefinitely,” according to an event statement. Grande had been scheduled to appear next in London on Thursday in the O2 Arena.
Grande’s international Dangerous Woman Tour has been “postponed indefinitely,” according to an event statement. Grande had been scheduled to appear next in London on Thursday in the O2 Arena.