Just a few days to the general election, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has released a list of offences voters should avoid during the electoral exercise.
The electoral body made this known in a short video it posted on its office twitter page through the handle @inecnigeria.
Full list below: 1. Multiple Voting
2 Underage registration
3 Breach of public peace
5. Publication of Fake election results
6. Campaigning on election day
7. Vote Buying and selling
8. Disruption of election process
9. Prevention of voters from exercising rights
10. Ballot box snatching and election materials
11. Destruction of election materials
12. Ballot box stuffing
13. Vote padding
14. Harassment and molestation of electoral officers
15. Disenfranchisement of voters